Dragos Motica Studio is currently inviting applications for an internship position with us at our studio in Bucharest. We are looking for highly motivated and ambitious people to work on a range of projects including furniture, product and industrial design projects.
We help and mentor our interns with our extensive knowledge, experience and network of contacts in the industry when they are looking for future work or to build their own careers.
The ESSENTIAL requirements for Design Assistant applicants are:
– Confident in Windows
– Confident in 2d, 3d and presentation softwares
– Great communication skills with a confident and diplomatic disposition
– Good spoken and written English
Providing Assistance in:
– Assisting with the daily running of the studio
– Developing designs from sketch to presentation renderings and models
Internship positions are 5 days per week and run for a minimum period of around 3 months.
Would applicants please send their CV, portfolio (including examples of computer skills where relevant) and a cover letter to: